Kids Corner – Winter Activities
Create the Perfect Steamboat Adventures for your Kids or Grandkids this Winter. Steamboat has so many activities that your kids will enjoy, take a look at the list of a few suggested activities below and enjoy your time in Steamboat. If you have any questions about the activities below – please feel free to give us a call at 970-879-0879.
▪ Howelsen Ice Rink – An Olympic sized ice rink with skate rentals available. 970- 879-0341
▪ Tubing at Saddleback Ranch- Strap on your spurs, pull down your hat and ride Saddleback Ranch’s tubing hill. Kids snowmobile track, sleigh ride dinners… Ask about free transportation. 970) 879-3711
▪ Howelsen Hill Tubing- Tube downtown at night and watch the nordic jumpers around you. Call for reservations 800-922-2722
▪ House of Bounce – Filled with inflatable jump houses, slides, and even a toddler room. 970-879-1232
▪ Bud Werner Memorial Library- Bring your toddlers to storytime http://www.steamboatlibrary.org/events
▪ Excel Gymnastics – Fully equipped gymnastics center. Inquire about drop-in classes. 970-879-3467
▪ Old Town Hot Springs – Eight hot spring-fed pools, two waterslides, a 25-yard lap pool, fitness center with exercise classes, and massages are also available. 970-879-1828
▪ Strawberry Park Hot Springs- Located just outside of Steamboat (15 minutes from town) is one of the most spectacular mineral springs in the world. Shuttle service available. 970-879-0342
▪ Movies – Catch a movie with popcorn and snacks. Wildhorse Cinema -970- 870-8222
▪ The Steamboat Tennis Center- Call for Junior Tennis Camps or Private Instruction. 970.879.8400
▪ The Potter’s Wheel – Explore your creative side at this ceramic studio filled with all kinds of projects to paint. 970-879-4944
▪ Skate Church- Located in the Riverside plaza . An indoor 5,000 square foot sk8 park to skate and hang out. 970-879-2222
Treats for Kids-
• Fro Yo- Delicious frozen yogurt from Katy at Bistro CV. On the Corner of 5th & Lincoln
• Ciao Gelato- Great pizza by the slice and amazing Italian Gelato make this a favorite for local kids. 7th & Yampa.
• Fuzziwigs Candy Factory- A downtown store filled with all kinds of candy and gifts.
• Lyons Drug- A Downtown pharmacy with an Old Fashioned Soda Fountain.
• Milk Run- Downtown, serving fresh doughnuts. Get there early before they sell out!
If you have any questions or would like more information, give us a call at 970-879-0879. We would be happy to guide you around Steamboat.