Top 10 Must Attend Steamboat Summer Events:
1. Strings Music Festival – “Tuesdays-Saturdays, June 26-August 21. Strings Music Festival presents over 70 performances of chamber music, jazz, rock, country, bluegrass, world rhythms, and many other genres every summer.”
2. MainStreet Farmer’s Market – “Every Saturday from 9am-2pm. June 12-September 11. The Steamboat Springs MainStreet Farmer’s Market features locally and regionally grown meat, produce, baked goods, cheeses, sauces, plants, handcrafted arts and crafts, live music, hot food, and more.”
3. Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series – “Every Friday and Saturday night June 18-August 21. Cheer on the cowboys at the Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo, voted one of the best small-town outdoor rodeos in the country.”
4. Free Summer Concert Series – “June 26, July 23 & 20. The Steamboat Springs Free Summer Concert Series is a Steamboat summer tradition with five free concerts throughout the summer.”
5. Cowboys’ Roundup Days – “July 2-4, You cannot go wrong with Steamboat Springs’ longest-running tradition – over 100 years of Cowboys’ Roundup Days, our Fourth of July celebration.”
6. Balloon Rodeo and Art in the Park– “July 10-11. Steamboat’s signature summer event is known as “Balloon Weekend.” For 30 years this weekend has delighted attendees as the skies above Steamboat fill with colorful hot air balloons.”
7. Steamboat Springs Stage Race – “September 3-6. Last year Steamboat Springs did something no one has been able to do for years: Bring a cycling stage race back to Colorado!
8. All Arts Festival – “August 19-22. This four day event highlights everything artistic in Steamboat Springs into one culminating cultural festival.”
9. Steamboat Wine Festival – “August 5-8. One of the most popular weekends in Steamboat Springs, the Wine Festival features tastings and seminars for serious wine buffs as well as those seeking to learn more about wine’s finer points.”
10. Wild West Air Fest Labor Day Celebration – “September 4-5. The Air Fest is a popular family affair features vintage and war-bird aircraft in a static display at Steamboat’s Bob Adams Field.”
Come on over to Steamboat Springs & enjoy some good old fashion family fun!