Steamboat’s 6th Annual Wild West Fest & Labor Day Weekend Celebration
September 4-5, 2010
Labor Day Weekend in Steamboat Springs is packed with entertainment in the air, on the mountain and all over town! It’s a Labor Day celebration for the whole family. The Wild West Air Fest features a vintage and warbird static aircraft display, classic cars, radio controlled airplane shows, Wings Over the Rockies KidSpace and much more!
If you love dogs, you won’t want to miss the Steamboat Stockdog Challenge. Watch these amazing herding sheep in this great competition on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Shop ’till you drop at Steamboat’s semi-annual downtown sidewalk sale. Grab your cowboy hats and throw on your boots for the Rocky Mountain Bull Bash PBR on Sunday. This thrilling event pushes cowboys’ skills do their limit as they take on top-ranked bulls to compete for a big cash prize. The Steamboat Springs Stage Race is back! Nearly 300 road cyclists compete in a four stage race which includes a time trial, circuit race, road race, and criterium.
- “Come Sale Away” Sidewalk Sales in Downtown Steamboat 9am – 6pm (Friday, Sept. 3rd – Monday, Sept. 6th)
- Steamboat Springs Stage Races on Downtown Streets (Friday – Monday)
- Main Street Farmer’s Market in Downtown Steamboat on 6th Street 9am – 2pm (Saturday, Sept. 4th)
- Downtown Hoedown & Chuck Wagon Chili Challenge in Downtown Steamboat on 8th & Oak Street 11am – 3pm (Sunday, Sept. 5th)
- Rocky Mountain Bull Bash at Romick Arena at Howelsen Hill 5pm – gates open at 3pm (Sunday, Sept. 5th)
Many more activities and events are going on, check out Steamboat’s Summer Activities for the whole family to enjoy!